12 May 2013

'All eyes on me' socks and 'say my name' necklace





Shirt and trousers: H&M
Socks: Monki
Necklace: Tatty Devine 

The insipration for this outfit is Michael Jackson. The patent leather shoes I found in London at Topshop, at the J.W. Anderson collection, and immediately reminded me of the King of Pop. What better way to combine the shoes with a high water pants and some literally 'all eyes on me' socks. The necklace was a gift of the boyfriend. It's from Tatty Devine, they have a really nice website where you can order online name necklaces, necklaces with animals and flowers and other prints, and wonder around for hours...

Photography: Marc Deurloo

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit, you have a great style! Massive crush on the shoes. I'm definitely following you now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete